Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by nikola

Page: 11 / 14

Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Cloud Developer
Questions: 265 Q&A's Shared By: nikola
Question 44

For this question, refer to the HipLocal case study.

How should HipLocal increase their API development speed while continuing to provide the QA team with a stable testing environment that meets feature requirements?

Options:

A.

Include unit tests in their code, and prevent deployments to QA until all tests have a passing status.

B.

Include performance tests in their code, and prevent deployments to QA until all tests have a passing status.

C.

Create health checks for the QA environment, and redeploy the APIs at a later time if the environment is unhealthy.

D.

Redeploy the APIs to App Engine using Traffic Splitting. Do not move QA traffic to the new versions if errors are found.

Discussion
Question 45

For this question, refer to the HipLocal case study.

How should HipLocal redesign their architecture to ensure that the application scales to support a large increase in users?

Options:

A.

Use Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) to run the application as a microservice. Run the MySQL database on a dedicated GKE node.

B.

Use multiple Compute Engine instances to run MySQL to store state information. Use a Google Cloud-managed load balancer to distribute the load between instances. Use managed instance groups for scaling.

C.

Use Memorystore to store session information and CloudSQL to store state information. Use a Google Cloud-managed load balancer to distribute the load between instances. Use managed instance groups for scaling.

D.

Use a Cloud Storage bucket to serve the application as a static website, and use another Cloud Storage bucket to store user state information.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 46

HipLocal wants to improve the resilience of their MySQL deployment, while also meeting their business and technical requirements.

Which configuration should they choose?

Options:

A.

Use the current single instance MySQL on Compute Engine and several read-only MySQL servers on

Compute Engine.

B.

Use the current single instance MySQL on Compute Engine, and replicate the data to Cloud SQL in an

external master configuration.

C.

Replace the current single instance MySQL instance with Cloud SQL, and configure high availability.

D.

Replace the current single instance MySQL instance with Cloud SQL, and Google provides redundancy

without further configuration.

Discussion
Question 47

HipLocal's.net-based auth service fails under intermittent load.

What should they do?

Options:

A.

Use App Engine for autoscaling.

B.

Use Cloud Functions for autoscaling.

C.

Use a Compute Engine cluster for the service.

D.

Use a dedicated Compute Engine virtual machine instance for the service.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 14

Professional-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99