Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by giovanni

Page: 3 / 14

Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Cloud Developer
Questions: 265 Q&A's Shared By: giovanni
Question 12

You are building a highly available and globally accessible application that will serve static content to users. You need to configure the storage and serving components. You want to minimize management overhead and latency while maximizing reliability for users. What should you do?

Options:

A.

1) Create a managed instance group. Replicate the static content across the virtual machines (VMs)

2) Create an external HTTP(S) load balancer.

3) Enable Cloud CDN, and send traffic to the managed instance group.

B.

1) Create an unmanaged instance group. Replicate the static content across the VMs.

2) Create an external HTTP(S) load balancer

3) Enable Cloud CDN, and send traffic to the unmanaged instance group.

C.

1) Create a Standard storage class, regional Cloud Storage bucket. Put the static content in the bucket

2) Reserve an external IP address, and create an external HTTP(S) load balancer

3) Enable Cloud CDN, and send traffic to your backend bucket

D.

1) Create a Standard storage class, multi-regional Cloud Storage bucket. Put the static content in the bucket.

2) Reserve an external IP address, and create an external HTTP(S) load balancer.

3) Enable Cloud CDN, and send traffic to your backend bucket.

Discussion
Question 13

You recently developed a new service on Cloud Run. The new service authenticates using a custom service and then writes transactional information to a Cloud Spanner database. You need to verify that your application can support up to 5,000 read and 1,000 write transactions per second while identifying any bottlenecks that occur. Your test infrastructure must be able to autoscale. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Build a test harness to generate requests and deploy it to Cloud Run. Analyze the VPC Flow Logs using Cloud Logging.

B.

Create a Google Kubernetes Engine cluster running the Locust or JMeter images to dynamically generate load tests. Analyze the results using Cloud Trace.

C.

Create a Cloud Task to generate a test load. Use Cloud Scheduler to run 60,000 Cloud Task transactions per minute for 10 minutes. Analyze the results using Cloud Monitoring.

D.

Create a Compute Engine instance that uses a LAMP stack image from the Marketplace, and use Apache Bench to generate load tests against the service. Analyze the results using Cloud Trace.

Discussion
Question 14

You are using Cloud Build to create a new Docker image on each source code commit to a Cloud Source Repositoties repository. Your application is built on every commit to the master branch. You want to release specific commits made to the master branch in an automated method. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Manually trigger the build for new releases.

B.

Create a build trigger on a Git tag pattern. Use a Git tag convention for new releases.

C.

Create a build trigger on a Git branch name pattern. Use a Git branch naming convention for new releases.

D.

Commit your source code to a second Cloud Source Repositories repository with a second Cloud Build trigger. Use this repository for new releases only.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 15

You are developing an online gaming platform as a microservices application on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE). Users on social media are complaining about long loading times for certain URL requests to the application. You need to investigate performance bottlenecks in the application and identify. which HTTP requests have a significantly high latency span in user requests What should you do?

Options:

A.

Instrument your microservices by installing the OpenTelemetry tracing package Update your application code to send traces to Trace for inspection and analysis Create an analysis report on Trace to analyze user requests

B.

Configure GKE workload metrics using kubect1 Select all Pods to send their metrics to Cloud Monitoring. Create a custom dashboard of application metrics in Cloud Monitoring to determine performance bottlenecks of your GKE cluster

C.

Install tcpdump on your GKE nodes. Run tcpdump to capture network traffic over an extended period of time to collect data Analyze the data files using Wireshark to determine the cause of high latency

D.

Update your microservices to log HTTP request methods and URL paths to STDOUT Use the logs router to send container logs to Cloud Logging Create filters in Cloud Logging to evaluate the latency of user requests across different methods and URL paths.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 14

Professional-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99