Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by aura

Page: 5 / 14

Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Cloud Developer
Questions: 265 Q&A's Shared By: aura
Question 20

You are creating an App Engine application that writes a file to any user's Google Drive.

How should the application authenticate to the Google Drive API?

Options:

A.

With an OAuth Client ID that uses the https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file scope to

obtain an access token for each user.

B.

With an OAuth Client ID with delegated domain-wide authority.

C.

With the App Engine service account and https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive.file scope

that generates a signed JWT.

D.

With the App Engine service account with delegated domain-wide authority.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 21

You are deploying your application to a Compute Engine virtual machine instance with the Stackdriver

Monitoring Agent installed. Your application is a unix process on the instance. You want to be alerted if the unix process has not run for at least 5 minutes. You are not able to change the application to generate metrics or logs.

Which alert condition should you configure?

Options:

A.

Uptime check

B.

Process health

C.

Metric absence

D.

Metric threshold

Discussion
Question 22

You are developing an application that consists of several microservices running in a Google Kubernetes Engine cluster. One microservice needs to connect to a third-party database running on-premises. You need to store credentials to the database and ensure that these credentials can be rotated while following security best practices. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Store the credentials in a sidecar container proxy, and use it to connect to the third-party database.

B.

Configure a service mesh to allow or restrict traffic from the Pods in your microservice to the database.

C.

Store the credentials in an encrypted volume mount, and associate a Persistent Volume Claim with the client Pod.

D.

Store the credentials as a Kubernetes Secret, and use the Cloud Key Management Service plugin to handle encryption and decryption.

Discussion
Question 23

You are deploying your application to a Compute Engine virtual machine instance. Your application is

configured to write its log files to disk. You want to view the logs in Stackdriver Logging without changing the

application code.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Install the Stackdriver Logging Agent and configure it to send the application logs.

B.

Use a Stackdriver Logging Library to log directly from the application to Stackdriver Logging.

C.

Provide the log file folder path in the metadata of the instance to configure it to send the application logs.

D.

Change the application to log to /var/log so that its logs are automatically sent to Stackdriver Logging.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 14

Professional-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99