Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by paula

Page: 7 / 14

Google Professional-Cloud-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Certified Professional - Cloud Developer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Cloud Developer
Questions: 265 Q&A's Shared By: paula
Question 28

You are working on a new application that is deployed on Cloud Run and uses Cloud Functions Each time new features are added, new Cloud Functions and Cloud Run services are deployed You use ENV variables to keep track of the services and enable interservice communication but the maintenance of the ENV variables has become difficult. You want to implement dynamic discovery in a scalable way. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a Service Directory Namespace Use API calls to register the services during deployment, and query during runtime.

B.

Configure your microservices to use the Cloud Run Admin and Cloud Functions APIs to query for deployed Cloud Run services and Cloud Functions in the Google Cloud project.

C.

Deploy Hashicorp Consul on a single Compute Engine Instance Register the services with Consul during deployment and query during runtime

D.

Rename the Cloud Functions and Cloud Run services endpoints using a well-documented naming

convention

Discussion
Question 29

You configured your Compute Engine instance group to scale automatically according to overall CPU usage. However, your application’s response latency increases sharply before the cluster has finished adding up instances. You want to provide a more consistent latency experience for your end users by changing the configuration ot the instance group autoscaler. Which two configuration changes should you make? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Add the label “AUTOSCALE” to the instance group template.

B.

Decrease the cool-down period for instances added to the group.

C.

Increase the target CPU usage for the instance group autoscaler.

D.

Decrease the target CPU usage for the instance group autoscaler.

E.

Remove the health-check for individual VMs in the instance group.

Discussion
Question 30

Your code is running on Cloud Functions in project A. It is supposed to write an object in a Cloud Storage

bucket owned by project B. However, the write call is failing with the error "403 Forbidden".

What should you do to correct the problem?

Options:

A.

Grant your user account the roles/storage.objectCreator role for the Cloud Storage bucket.

B.

Grant your user account the roles/iam.serviceAccountUser role for the service-PROJECTA@gcf-adminrobot.

iam.gserviceaccount.com service account.

C.

Grant the service-PROJECTA@gcf-admin-robot.iam.gserviceaccount.com service account the roles/

storage.objectCreator role for the Cloud Storage bucket.

D.

Enable the Cloud Storage API in project B.

Discussion
Question 31

You work for an organization that manages an ecommerce site. Your application is deployed behind a global HTTP(S) load balancer. You need to test a new product recommendation algorithm. You plan to use A/B testing to determine the new algorithm’s effect on sales in a randomized way. How should you test this feature?

Options:

A.

Split traffic between versions using weights.

B.

Enable the new recommendation feature flag on a single instance.

C.

Mirror traffic to the new version of your application.

D.

Use HTTP header-based routing.

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 7 / 14

Professional-Cloud-Developer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Developer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99