Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GIAC Updated GSEC Exam Questions and Answers by kyle

Page: 3 / 28

GIAC GSEC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GIAC Security Essentials
Exam Code: GSEC Dumps
Vendor: GIAC Certification: Security Administration
Questions: 385 Q&A's Shared By: kyle
Question 12

Which of the following is a standard Unix command that would most likely be used to copy raw file system data for later forensic analysis?

Options:

A.

dd

B.

backup

C.

cp

D.

gzip

Discussion
Question 13

John works as a Network Administrator for Perfect Solutions Inc. The company has a Linux-based network. John is working as a root user on the Linux operating system. He wants to change the modified date and time of the file private.txt to 11 Nov 2009 02:59:58 am. Which of the following commands will John use to accomplish his task?

Each correct answer represents a complete solution. Choose all that apply.

Options:

A.

rm private.txt #11 Nov 2009 02:59:58 am

B.

touch -d "11 Nov 2009 02:59:58 am" private.txt

C.

touch private.txt #11 Nov 2009 02:59:58 am

D.

touch -t 200911110259.58 private.txt

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 14

Which of the following works at the network layer and hides the local area network IP address and topology?

Options:

A.

Network address translation (NAT)

B.

Hub

C.

MAC address

D.

Network interface card (NIC)

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following processes Is used to prove a user Is who they claim to be based upon something they know, have, are, and/or their physical location?

Options:

A.

Authorization

B.

Accounting

C.

Administration

D.

Authentication

E.

Identification

Discussion