Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GIAC Updated GSEC Exam Questions and Answers by amos

Page: 6 / 28

GIAC GSEC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GIAC Security Essentials
Exam Code: GSEC Dumps
Vendor: GIAC Certification: Security Administration
Questions: 385 Q&A's Shared By: amos
Question 24

What are the two actions the receiver of a PGP email message can perform that allows establishment of trust between sender and receiver?

Options:

A.

Decode the message by decrypting the asymmetric key with his private key, then using the asymmetric key to decrypt the message.

B.

Decode the message by decrypting the symmetric key with his private key, then using the symmetric key to decrypt the message.

C.

Decode the message by decrypting the symmetric key with his public key, then using the symmetric key to decrypt the message.

D.

Decrypt the message by encrypting the digital signature with his private key, then using the digital signature to decrypt the message.

Discussion
Question 25

A simple cryptosystem that keeps the same letters and shuffles the order is an example of what?

Options:

A.

Permutation

B.

Rotation

C.

Monolithic

D.

Substitution

Discussion
Question 26

IPS devices that are classified as "In-line NIDS" devices use a combination of anomaly analysis, signature-based rules, and what else to identify malicious events on the network?

Options:

A.

Firewall compatibility rules

B.

Application analysis

C.

ICMP and UDP active scanning

D.

MAC address filtering

Discussion
Question 27

In trace route results, what is the significance of an * result?

Options:

A.

A listening port was identified.

B.

A reply was returned in less than a second.

C.

The target host was successfully reached.

D.

No reply was received for a particular hop.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Page: 6 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

GSEC
PDF

$40  $99.99

GSEC Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

GSEC PDF + Testing Engine