Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GIAC Updated GSEC Exam Questions and Answers by jensen

Page: 19 / 28

GIAC GSEC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GIAC Security Essentials
Exam Code: GSEC Dumps
Vendor: GIAC Certification: Security Administration
Questions: 385 Q&A's Shared By: jensen
Question 76

Questions 76

Options:

A.

JSON

B.

XML

C.

CEF

D.

LEEF

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following SIP methods is used to setup a new session and add a caller?

Options:

A.

ACK

B.

BYE

C.

REGISTER

D.

INVITE

E.

CANCEL

Discussion
Question 78

What is the name of the command-line tool for Windows that can be used to manage audit policies on remote systems?

Options:

A.

SECEDTT.EXE

B.

POLCLI.EXE

C.

REMOTEAUDIT.EXE

D.

AUDITPOL.EXE

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic informationā€¦ I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 79

Which of the following is a benefit of using John the Ripper for auditing passwords?

Options:

A.

John's Blowfish cracking routine uses a complex central computing loop that increases the cost of each hash computation.

B.

John the Ripper is much slower for auditing passwords encrypted with MD5 and Blowfish.

C.

John's MD5 cracking routine uses a simplified central computing loop that decreases the cost of each hash computation.

D.

John cannot use the DES bit-slicing technique, so it is much slower than other tools, especially when used against DES-encrypted passwords.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

GSEC
PDF

$40  $99.99

GSEC Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

GSEC PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99