Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GIAC Updated GSEC Exam Questions and Answers by daniella

Page: 22 / 28

GIAC GSEC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GIAC Security Essentials
Exam Code: GSEC Dumps
Vendor: GIAC Certification: Security Administration
Questions: 385 Q&A's Shared By: daniella
Question 88

The previous system administrator at your company used to rely heavily on email lists, such as vendor lists and Bug Traq to get information about updates and patches. While a useful means of acquiring data, this requires time and effort to read through. In an effort to speed things up, you decide to switch to completely automated updates and patching. You set up your systems to automatically patch your production servers using a cron job and a scripted apt-get upgrade command. Of the following reasons, which explains why you may want to avoid this plan?

Options:

A.

The apt-get upgrade command doesn't work with the cron command because of incompatibility

B.

Relying on vendor and 3rd party email lists enables updates via email, for even faster patching

C.

Automated patching of production servers without prior testing may result in unexpected behavior or failures

D.

The command apt-get upgrade is incorrect, you need to run the apt-get update command

Discussion
Question 89

How are differences in configuration settings handled between Domain and Local Group Policy Objects (GPOs)?

Options:

A.

Local and Domain GPOs control different configuration settings, so there will not be conflicts.

B.

Settings in the domain-wide GPO override conflicting settings in the local GPO on each computer.

C.

Settings in the local GPO override conflicting settings when the domain-wide GPO is applied.

D.

Precedence depends on which GPO was updated first.

Discussion
Question 90

During a scheduled evacuation training session the following events took place in this order:

1. Evacuation process began by triggering the building fire alarm.

2a. The meeting point leader arrived first at the designated meeting point and immediately began making note of who was and was not accounted for.

2b. Stairwell and door monitors made it to their designated position to leave behind a box of flashlights and prop the stairway doors open with a garbage can so employees can find exits and dispose of food and beverages.

2c. Special needs assistants performed their assigned responsibility to help employees out that require special assistance.

3. The safety warden communicated with the meeting point leader via walkie talkie to collect a list of missing personnel and communicated this information back to the searchers.

4. Searchers began checking each room and placing stick-it notes on the bottom of searched doors to designate which areas were cleared.

5. All special need assistants and their designated wards exited the building.

6. Searchers complete their assigned search pattern and exit with the Stairwell/door monitors.

Given this sequence of events, which role is in violation of its expected evacuation tasks?

Options:

A.

Safety warden

B.

Stairwell and door monitors

C.

Meeting point leader

D.

Searchers

E.

Special needs assistants

Discussion
Question 91

Many IIS servers connect to Microsoft SQL databases. Which of the following statements about SQL server security is TRUE?

Options:

A.

SQL Server patches are part of the operating system patches.

B.

SQL Server should be installed on the same box as your IIS web server when they communicate as part of the web application.

C.

It is good practice to never use integrated Windows authentication for SQL Server.

D.

It is good practice to not allow users to send raw SQL commands to the SQL Server.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 22 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

GSEC
PDF

$40  $99.99

GSEC Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

GSEC PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99