Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GIAC Updated GSEC Exam Questions and Answers by ava-mae

Page: 8 / 28

GIAC GSEC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GIAC Security Essentials
Exam Code: GSEC Dumps
Vendor: GIAC Certification: Security Administration
Questions: 385 Q&A's Shared By: ava-mae
Question 32

Which aspect of UNIX systems was process accounting originally developed for?

Options:

A.

Data warehouse

B.

Time sharing

C.

Process tracking

D.

Real time

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 33

A Network Engineer is charged with maintaining and protecting a network with a high availability requirement. In addition to other defenses, they have chosen to implement a NIPS. How should the NIPS failure conditions be configured to ensure availability if the NIPS is installed in front of the Firewall that protects the DMZ?

Options:

A.

Fail safe

B.

Fail smart

C.

Fail-closed

D.

Fail-open

Discussion
Question 34

What is the key difference between Electronic Codebook mode and other block cipher modes like Cipher Block Chaining, Cipher-Feedback and Output-Feedback?

Options:

A.

Plaintext patterns are concealed by XO Ring with previous cipher text block but input to the block cipher is not randomized.

B.

Plaintext patterns are concealed and input to the block cipher is randomized by XO Ring with previous cipher text block.

C.

Plaintext patterns encrypted with the same key will always generate the same

Cipher text pattern

D.

Plaintext patterns are not concealed but input to the block cipher is randomized by XO Ring with previous cipher text block.

Discussion
Question 35

A database is accessed through an application that users must authenticate with, on a host that only accepts connections from a subnet where the business unit that uses the data is located. What defense strategy is this?

Options:

A.

Information Centric

B.

Threat Modeling

C.

Uniform Production

D.

Vector Oriented

Discussion
Page: 8 / 28
Title