Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GIAC Updated GSEC Exam Questions and Answers by macsen

Page: 24 / 28

GIAC GSEC Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GIAC Security Essentials
Exam Code: GSEC Dumps
Vendor: GIAC Certification: Security Administration
Questions: 385 Q&A's Shared By: macsen
Question 96

When no anomaly is present in an Intrusion Detection, but an alarm is generated, the response is known as.

Options:

A.

False negative

B.

False positive

C.

True positive

D.

True negative

Discussion
Question 97

What is the unnoticed theft of sensitive data from a laptop owned by an organization's CEO an example of in information warfare?

Options:

A.

Non-zero sum game

B.

Win-win situation

C.

Zero-sum game

D.

Symmetric warfare

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 98

A company disables cd drives for users; what defense strategy is this a part of?

Options:

A.

Uniform Protection

B.

Information-Centric

C.

Protected Enclaves

D.

Vector-oriented

Discussion
Question 99

What is the purpose of notifying stakeholders prior to a scheduled vulnerability scan?

Options:

A.

Risk of system crashes and security alerts.

B.

Risk of deletion of backup files.

C.

Risk of modified application configuration files.

D.

Risk of applying untested patches.

Discussion
Page: 24 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

GSEC
PDF

$40  $99.99

GSEC Testing Engine

$48  $119.99