Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by reyan

Page: 9 / 9

CompTIA PT0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Exam
Exam Code: PT0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: reyan
Question 36

A penetration tester needs to evaluate the order in which the next systems will be selected for testing. Given the following output:

Hostname | IP address | CVSS 2.0 | EPSS

hrdatabase | 192.168.20.55 | 9.9 | 0.50

financesite | 192.168.15.99 | 8.0 | 0.01

legaldatabase | 192.168.10.2 | 8.2 | 0.60

fileserver | 192.168.125.7 | 7.6 | 0.90

Which of the following targets should the tester select next?

Options:

A.

fileserver

B.

hrdatabase

C.

legaldatabase

D.

financesite

Discussion
Question 37

A tester runs an Nmap scan against a Windows server and receives the following results:

Nmap scan report for win_dns.local (10.0.0.5)

Host is up (0.014s latency)

Port State Service

53/tcp open domain

161/tcp open snmp

445/tcp open smb-ds

3389/tcp open rdp

Which of the following TCP ports should be prioritized for using hash-based relays?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 38

A penetration tester runs a vulnerability scan that identifies several issues across numerous customer hosts. The executive report outlines the following information:

Server High-severity vulnerabilities

1. Development sandbox server 32

2. Back office file transfer server 51

3. Perimeter network web server 14

4. Developer QA server 92

The client is con ble monitoring mode using Aircrack-ng ch of the following hosts should the penetration tester select for additional manual testing?

Options:

A.

Server 1

B.

Server 2

C.

Server 3

D.

Server 4

Discussion
Question 39

A penetration tester gains access to a Windows machine and wants to further enumerate users with native operating system credentials. Which of the following should the tester use?

Options:

A.

route.exe print

B.

netstat.exe -ntp

C.

net.exe commands

D.

strings.exe -a

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 9 / 9

PT0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

PT0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PT0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99