Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by presley

Page: 5 / 9

CompTIA PT0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Exam
Exam Code: PT0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: presley
Question 20

As part of an engagement, a penetration tester wants to maintain access to a compromised system after rebooting. Which of the following techniques would be best for the tester to use?

Options:

A.

Establishing a reverse shell

B.

Executing a process injection attack

C.

Creating a scheduled task

D.

Performing a credential-dumping attack

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 21

During an external penetration test, a tester receives the following output from a tool:

test.comptia.org

info.comptia.org

vpn.comptia.org

exam.comptia.org

Which of the following commands did the tester most likely run to get these results?

Options:

A.

nslookup -type=SOA comptia.org

B.

amass enum -passive -d comptia.org

C.

nmap -Pn -sV -vv -A comptia.org

D.

shodan host comptia.org

Discussion
Question 22

A penetration tester is conducting reconnaissance on a target network. The tester runs the following Nmap command: nmap -sv -sT -p - 192.168.1.0/24. Which of the following describes the most likely purpose of this scan?

Options:

A.

OS fingerprinting

B.

Attack path mapping

C.

Service discovery

D.

User enumeration

Discussion
Question 23

A penetration tester completed OSINT work and needs to identify all subdomains for mydomain.com. Which of the following is the best command for the tester to use?

Options:

A.

nslookup mydomain.com » /path/to/results.txt

B.

crunch 1 2 | xargs -n 1 -I 'X' nslookup X.mydomain.com

C.

dig @8.8.8.8 mydomain.com ANY » /path/to/results.txt

D.

cat wordlist.txt | xargs -n 1 -I 'X' dig X.mydomain.com

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

PT0-003