Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by aura

Page: 7 / 9

CompTIA PT0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Exam
Exam Code: PT0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: aura
Question 28

A penetration tester is authorized to perform a DoS attack against a host on a network. Given the following input:

ip = IP("192.168.50.2")

tcp = TCP(sport=RandShort(), dport=80, flags="S")

raw = RAW(b"X"*1024)

p = ip/tcp/raw

send(p, loop=1, verbose=0)

Which of the following attack types is most likely being used in the test?

Options:

A.

MDK4

B.

Smurf attack

C.

FragAttack

D.

SYN flood

Discussion
Question 29

A penetration tester needs to evaluate the order in which the next systems will be selected for testing. Given the following output:

Questions 29

Which of the following targets should the tester select next?

Options:

A.

fileserver

B.

hrdatabase

C.

legaldatabase

D.

financesite

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 30

As part of a security audit, a penetration tester finds an internal application that accepts unexpected user inputs, leading to the execution of arbitrary commands. Which of the following techniques would the penetration tester most likely use to access the sensitive data?

Options:

A.

Logic bomb

B.

SQL injection

C.

Brute-force attack

D.

Cross-site scripting

Discussion
Question 31

During an assessment, a penetration tester exploits an SQLi vulnerability. Which of the following commands would allow the penetration tester to enumerate password hashes?

Options:

A.

sqlmap -u www.example.com/?id=1 --search -T user

B.

sqlmap -u www.example.com/?id=1 --dump -D accounts -T users -C cred

C.

sqlmap -u www.example.com/?id=1 --tables -D accounts

D.

sqlmap -u www.example.com/?id=1 --schema --current-user --current-db

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

PT0-003