Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by ariyah

Page: 6 / 9

CompTIA PT0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Exam
Exam Code: PT0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: ariyah
Question 24

During an assessment, a penetration tester wants to extend the vulnerability search to include the use of dynamic testing. Which of the following tools should the tester use?

Options:

A.

Mimikatz

B.

ZAP

C.

OllyDbg

D.

SonarQube

Discussion
Question 25

During a web application assessment, a penetration tester identifies an input field that allows JavaScript injection. The tester inserts a line of JavaScript that results in a prompt, presenting a text box when browsing to the page going forward. Which of the following types of attacks is this an example of?

Options:

A.

SQL injection

B.

SSRF

C.

XSS

D.

Server-side template injection

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 26

A consultant starts a network penetration test. The consultant uses a laptop that is hardwired to the network to try to assess the network with the appropriate tools. Which of the following should the consultant engage first?

Options:

A.

Service discovery

B.

OS fingerprinting

C.

Host discovery

D.

DNS enumeration

Discussion
Question 27

A penetration tester plans to conduct reconnaissance during an engagement using readily available resources. Which of the following resources would most likely identify hardware and software being utilized by the client?

Options:

A.

Cryptographic flaws

B.

Protocol scanning

C.

Cached pages

D.

Job boards

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

PT0-003