Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by gigi

Page: 2 / 9

CompTIA PT0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Exam
Exam Code: PT0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: gigi
Question 8

You are a penetration tester running port scans on a server.

INSTRUCTIONS

Part 1: Given the output, construct the command that was used to generate this output from the available options.

Part 2: Once the command is appropriately constructed, use the given output to identify the potential attack vectors that should be investigated further.

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 8

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

During an assessment, a penetration tester runs the following command:

setspn.exe -Q /

Which of the following attacks is the penetration tester preparing for?

Options:

A.

LDAP injection

B.

Pass-the-hash

C.

Kerberoasting

D.

Dictionary

Discussion
Question 10

A penetration tester established an initial compromise on a host. The tester wants to pivot to other targets and set up an appropriate relay. The tester needs to enumerate through the compromised host as a relay from the tester's machine. Which of the following commands should the tester use to do this task from the tester's host?

Options:

A.

attacker_host$ nmap -sT | nc -n 22

B.

attacker_host$ mknod backpipe p attacker_host$ nc -l -p 8000 | 0 80 | tee backpipe

C.

attacker_host$ nc -nlp 8000 | nc -n attacker_host$ nmap -sT 127.0.0.1 8000

D.

attacker_host$ proxychains nmap -sT

Discussion
Question 11

A penetration tester is compiling the final report for a recently completed engagement. A junior QA team member wants to know where they can find details on the impact, overall security findings, and high-level statements. Which of the following sections of the report would most likely contain this information?

Options:

A.

Quality control

B.

Methodology

C.

Executive summary

D.

Risk scoring

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 2 / 9

PT0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

PT0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PT0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99