Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PT0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by layla-rose

Page: 4 / 9

CompTIA PT0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA PenTest+ Exam
Exam Code: PT0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: PenTest+
Questions: 131 Q&A's Shared By: layla-rose
Question 16

A penetration tester is evaluating a SCADA system. The tester receives local access to a workstation that is running a single application. While navigating through the application, the tester opens a terminal window and gains access to the underlying operating system. Which of the following attacks is the tester performing?

Options:

A.

Kiosk escape

B.

Arbitrary code execution

C.

Process hollowing

D.

Library injection

Discussion
Question 17

A penetration tester would like to leverage a CSRF vulnerability to gather sensitive details from an application's end users. Which of the following tools should the tester use for this task?

Options:

A.

Browser Exploitation Framework

B.

Maltego

C.

Metasploit

D.

theHarvester

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 18

During an assessment, a penetration tester obtains a low-privilege shell and then runs the following command:

findstr /SIM /C:"pass" *.txt *.cfg *.xml

Which of the following is the penetration tester trying to enumerate?

Options:

A.

Configuration files

B.

Permissions

C.

Virtual hosts

D.

Secrets

Discussion
Question 19

A tester performs a vulnerability scan and identifies several outdated libraries used within the customer SaaS product offering. Which of the following types of scans did the tester use to identify the libraries?

Options:

A.

IAST

B.

SBOM

C.

DAST

D.

SAST

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

PT0-003