Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ASQ Updated CMQ-OE Exam Questions and Answers by lucian

Page: 12 / 25

ASQ CMQ-OE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Exam
Exam Code: CMQ-OE Dumps
Vendor: ASQ Certification: ASQ certification
Questions: 348 Q&A's Shared By: lucian
Question 48

A trio of long-time employees has worked for the ABC Company for 22 to 25 years each, and they are referred to collectively as "the seniors.” ABC recently announced plans to improve quality through training and will soon be developing training sessions to be used throughout the organization. The seniors say they have “seen it all” over the years, and they are not impressed with the plans for ramming everyone. To prevent their negativity from interfering with the success of the training, which of the following actions will be most effective?

Options:

A.

Include them on the teams that develop the training

B.

Require them to attend the training to prove its usefulness

C.

Provide them with data attesting to the success of the training in other organizations

D.

Begin the training with the top management level

Discussion
Question 49

Computer House Call Company has been in business for 15 years and was once considered a leader in the home computer diagnostic and repair industry. The company has relied on its highly trained and experienced technicians to maintain its reputation, however, the new quality manager has analyzed technician reports for the past three years and the analysis indicates a steady increase in the number of issues found during post-diagnostic analysis. During the same timeframe, accounting has reported an increase in requests for refunds or discounts from customers complaining about continued computer problems and inadequate computer performance. To resolve these issues, the quality manager proposes using a process improvement methodology. In an effort to gain management approval for a process improvement methodology, the quality manager should collect and present data on which of the following.

Options:

A.

Hours of technician training

B.

The number of customers served

C.

Total manufacturing: costs

D.

Total cost of quality

Discussion
Question 50

Water is delivered to ice-cube trays that are placed in freezers at less than -6° centigrade. The trays are removed from the freezers after six hours. If the water has not completely frozen, the trays are returned to the freezer until freezing is complete. The ice-cubes are then removed from the trays, inspected, and placed in bags. Defective cubes are discarded. The bags filled with cubes are kept in storage freezers. Alarms are sounded if a freezer's temperature goes above -6 centigrade. It has been shown that water in the ice-cube trays will freeze in six hours at -6'"' centigrade or less. Which of the following correctly depicts the flowchart for the process?

Questions 50

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following approaches to conflict allows all parties to feel positive about the resolution?

Options:

A.

Collaborating

B.

Compromising

C.

Smoothing

D.

Avoiding

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 12 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

CMQ-OE
PDF

$40  $99.99

CMQ-OE Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CMQ-OE PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99