Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by macie

Page: 9 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: macie
Question 36

Under which Federal Statutes does FBI investigate for computer crimes involving e-mail scams and mail fraud?

Options:

A.

18 U.S.C. 1029 Possession of Access Devices

B.

18 U.S.C. 1030 Fraud and related activity in connection with computers

C.

18 U.S.C. 1343 Fraud by wire, radio or television

D.

18 U.S.C. 1361 Injury to Government Property

E.

18 U.S.C. 1362 Government communication systems

F.

18 U.S.C. 1831 Economic Espionage Act

G.

18 U.S.C. 1832 Trade Secrets Act

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 37

The offset in a hexadecimal code is:

Options:

A.

The last byte after the colon

B.

The 0x at the beginning of the code

C.

The 0x at the end of the code

D.

The first byte after the colon

Discussion
Question 38

The ____________________ refers to handing over the results of private investigations to the authorities because of indications of criminal activity.

Options:

A.

Locard Exchange Principle

B.

Clark Standard

C.

Kelly Policy

D.

Silver-Platter Doctrine

Discussion
Question 39

A suspect is accused of violating the acceptable use of computing resources, as he has visited adult websites and downloaded images. The investigator wants to demonstrate that the suspect did indeed visit these sites. However, the suspect has cleared the search history and emptied the cookie cache. Moreover, he has removed any images he might have downloaded. What can the investigator do to prove the violation?

Options:

A.

Image the disk and try to recover deleted files

B.

Seek the help of co-workers who are eye-witnesses

C.

Check the Windows registry for connection data (you may or may not recover)

D.

Approach the websites for evidence

Discussion
Page: 9 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99