Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by herbie

Page: 22 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: herbie
Question 88

Which program uses different techniques to conceal a malware's code, thereby making it difficult for security mechanisms to detect or remove it?

Options:

A.

Dropper

B.

Packer

C.

Injector

D.

Obfuscator

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 89

What is the investigator trying to analyze if the system gives the following image as output?

Questions 89

Options:

A.

All the logon sessions

B.

Currently active logon sessions

C.

Inactive logon sessions

D.

Details of users who can logon

Discussion
Question 90

Which layer of iOS architecture should a forensics investigator evaluate to analyze services such as Threading, File Access, Preferences, Networking and high-level features?

Options:

A.

Core Services

B.

Media services

C.

Cocoa Touch

D.

Core OS

Discussion
Question 91

Consider that you are investigating a machine running an Windows OS released prior to Windows Vista. You are trying to gather information about the deleted files by examining the master database file named INFO2 located at C:\Recycler\\. You read an entry named "Dd5.exe". What does Dd5.exe mean?

Options:

A.

D drive. fifth file deleted, a .exe file

B.

D drive, fourth file restored, a .exe file

C.

D drive, fourth file deleted, a .exe file

D.

D drive, sixth file deleted, a .exe file

Discussion
Page: 22 / 26
Title