Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by usman

Page: 13 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: usman
Question 52

You are a computer forensics investigator working with local police department and you are called to assist in an investigation of threatening emails. The complainant has printer out 27 email messages from the suspect and gives the printouts to you. You inform her that you will need to examine her computer because you need access to the _________________________ in order to track the emails back to the suspect.

Options:

A.

Routing Table

B.

Firewall log

C.

Configuration files

D.

Email Header

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 53

You are running known exploits against your network to test for possible vulnerabilities. To test the strength of your virus software, you load a test network to mimic your production network. Your software successfully blocks some simple macro and encrypted viruses. You decide to really test the software by using virus code where the code rewrites itself entirely and the signatures change from child to child, but the functionality stays the same. What type of virus is this that you are testing?

Options:

A.

Polymorphic

B.

Metamorphic

C.

Oligomorhic

D.

Transmorphic

Discussion
Question 54

Michael works for Kimball Construction Company as senior security analyst. As part of yearly security audit, Michael scans his network for vulnerabilities. Using Nmap, Michael conducts XMAS scan and most of the ports scanned do not give a response. In what state are these ports?

Options:

A.

Closed

B.

Open

C.

Stealth

D.

Filtered

Discussion
Question 55

Identify the location of Recycle Bin on a Windows 7 machine that uses NTFS file system to store and retrieve files on the hard disk.

Options:

A.

Drive:\$Recycle.Bin

B.

DriveARECYCLER

C.

C:\RECYCLED

D.

DriveARECYCLED

Discussion
Page: 13 / 26
Title