Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by patricia

Page: 8 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: patricia
Question 32

When examining a hard disk without a write-blocker, you should not start windows because Windows will write data to the:

Options:

A.

Recycle Bin

B.

MSDOS.sys

C.

BIOS

D.

Case files

Discussion
Question 33

How many characters long is the fixed-length MD5 algorithm checksum of a critical system file?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 34

You just passed your ECSA exam and are about to start your first consulting job running security audits for a financial institution in Los Angeles. The IT manager of the company you will be working for tries to see if you remember your ECSA class. He asks about the methodology you will be using to test the company's network. How would you answer?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Methodology

B.

Google Methodology

C.

IBM Methodology

D.

LPT Methodology

Discussion
Question 35

You are a security analyst performing reconnaissance on a company you will be carrying out a penetration test for. You conduct a search for IT jobs on Dice.com and find the following information for an open position: 7+ years experience in Windows Server environment 5+ years experience in Exchange 2000/2003 environment Experience with Cisco Pix Firewall, Linksys 1376 router, Oracle 11i and MYOB v3.4 Accounting software are required MCSA desired, MCSE, CEH preferred No Unix/Linux Experience needed What is this information posted on the job website considered?

Options:

A.

Social engineering exploit

B.

Competitive exploit

C.

Information vulnerability

D.

Trade secret

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 8 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99