Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by sam

Page: 25 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: sam
Question 100

When a user deletes a file, the system creates a $I file to store its details. What detail does the $I file not contain?

Options:

A.

File Size

B.

File origin and modification

C.

Time and date of deletion

D.

File Name

Discussion
Question 101

Investigators can use the Type Allocation Code (TAC) to find the model and origin of a mobile device. Where is TAC located in mobile devices?

Options:

A.

International Mobile Equipment Identifier (IMEI)

B.

Integrated circuit card identifier (ICCID)

C.

International mobile subscriber identity (IMSI)

D.

Equipment Identity Register (EIR)

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 102

Which of the following does Microsoft Exchange E-mail Server use for collaboration of various e-mail applications?

Options:

A.

Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)

B.

Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI)

C.

Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)

D.

Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3)

Discussion
Question 103

Which among the following tools can help a forensic investigator to access the registry files during postmortem analysis?

Options:

A.

RegistryChangesView

B.

RegDIIView

C.

RegRipper

D.

ProDiscover

Discussion
Page: 25 / 26
Title