Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v10 Exam Questions and Answers by roma

Page: 17 / 26

ECCouncil 312-49v10 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI-v10)
Exam Code: 312-49v10 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFI v10
Questions: 704 Q&A's Shared By: roma
Question 68

Which of the following Windows event logs record events related to device drives and hardware changes?

Options:

A.

Forwarded events log

B.

System log

C.

Application log

D.

Security log

Discussion
Question 69

Cloud forensic investigations impose challenges related to multi-jurisdiction and multi-tenancy aspects. To have a better understanding of the roles and responsibilities between the cloud service provider (CSP) and the client, which document should the forensic investigator review?

Options:

A.

Service level agreement

B.

Service level management

C.

National and local regulation

D.

Key performance indicator

Discussion
Question 70

SO/IEC 17025 is an accreditation for which of the following:

Options:

A.

CHFI issuing agency

B.

Encryption

C.

Forensics lab licensing

D.

Chain of custody

Discussion
Question 71

You are a forensic investigator who is analyzing a hard drive that was recently collected as evidence. You have been unsuccessful at locating any meaningful evidence within the file system and suspect a drive wiping utility may have been used. You have reviewed the keys within the software hive of the Windows registry and did not find any drive wiping utilities. How can you verify that drive wiping software was used on the hard drive?

Options:

A.

Document in your report that you suspect a drive wiping utility was used, but no evidence was found

B.

Check the list of installed programs

C.

Load various drive wiping utilities offline, and export previous run reports

D.

Look for distinct repeating patterns on the hard drive at the bit level

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 17 / 26
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v10
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v10 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v10 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99