Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR88_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by maxim

Page: 3 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Exam Code: C_THR88_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: maxim
Question 12

Your customer decides to map user record data to a custom column in SuccessFactors Learning. In which configuration file do you update the data source mappings in SuccessFactros Learning?

Options:

A.

ENITYJMPORT

B.

CONTENT IMPORT

C.

CONNECTORS

D.

LMS_AMIN

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 13

Your customer would like to assign a curriculum to a static (one time) list of 2001 users.

What would be the best method to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Use an Assignment Profile.

B.

Use Training Planner.

C.

Use the Manage Assignments tool.

D.

Put the Curriculum into a Library.

Discussion
Question 14

Which fields are required in the data file when importing users into SAP SuccessFactors Learning from the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Platform?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

STUD_ID (User ID)

B.

LNAME (Last name)

C.

NOTACTIVE (Status)

D.

JP_ID (Job code)

Discussion
Question 15

Your customer would like to limit access to the online content for a blended item to one segment on the last day of class Which settings do you need to configure?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

In the offering, uncheck the "Allow access to online content during this segment" checkbox for the segment on the last day

B.

In the user record, uncheck the "has access" checkbox on the Online Status tab

C.

In the item, check the "Content available only during specified segments of a scheduled offering" checkbox

D.

In the item, set "User can access online content without being registered in an offering" to No

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

C_THR88_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR88_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR88_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99