Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR88_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by ace

Page: 5 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Exam Code: C_THR88_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: ace
Question 20

Which settings are needed on the content object record? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Developer tool

B.

Filename

C.

Launch method

D.

Content Player

Discussion
Question 21

Your customer wants to allow user-suggested courses to be promoted in the library.

Where should this be configured in System Administration Configuration < System Configuration?

Options:

A.

LIBRARY catalogBrowseEnabled=false

B.

LIBRARY browseCatalogBannerContents[P2PRecommendation] =true

C.

LIBRARY catalogSearch3Enabled=true

D.

LIBRARY browseCatalogBannerContents[LFRecommendation]= true

Discussion
Question 22

What are the Connectors provided by SAP SuccessFactors Learning for importing or updating employee data?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Competency Connector - SF

B.

User Connector - SF

C.

User Connector

D.

Security Domain Connector

E.

User Connector - Federal

Discussion
Question 23

A customer wants to e-mail their users an easy way to get to their learning history.

What can you use to accommodate this requirement?

Options:

A.

Easy Links

B.

A Document Type link

C.

The Generate Direct Link tool

D.

A Recommended Collection

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 5 / 10

C_THR88_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR88_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR88_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99