Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR88_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by frances

Page: 6 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Exam Code: C_THR88_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: frances
Question 24

A customer wants to turn off peer recommendations for users, but still permit administrator recommendations.

Where can this be done?

Options:

A.

System Administration Configuration Global Administration Settings

B.

System Administration Application Administration User Settings

C.

System Administration Security

D.

System Administration Application Administration User-Created Account

Discussion
Question 25

A report may be scheduled to run: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Monthly

B.

Weekly

C.

Quarterly

D.

Daily

E.

Hourly

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 26

Your customer wants certain personnel to be granted access to SuccessFactors Learning to support the management of training-related activities, such as creating scheduled offerings and running reports. What must

you do to meet this requirement? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create an administrator role for the personnel.

B.

Add security domain groups to the instructor entity.

C.

Add class and report permissions to the administrator role.

D.

Create a reporting role for the instructor entity.

E.

Create administrator accounts for the personnel.

Discussion
Question 27

How does a customer manages an administrator's ability to configure custom columns? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Enable workflows for entities in user management and learning management categories to provide access to custom columns.

B.

Assign the ALL role to the Administrator's admin ID.

C.

Define the record configuration for entities to enable custom columns.

D.

Enable workflows for custom columns for entities in the system administration category.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

C_THR88_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR88_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR88_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99