Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR88_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by bleu

Page: 2 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Exam Code: C_THR88_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: bleu
Question 8

Your customer has a group of administrators that assist with all aspects of managing scheduled offerings. Different administrators have different responsibilities for defining offerings, removing offerings and answering internal questions on the offering schedule. What needs to be configured to enable these functions?

Options:

A.

Assign permissions to the administrator roles to add, delete, and view classes, as appropriate.

B.

Identify quick links for the class wizard for the administrator roles.

C.

Apply security domain groups for classes to the administrator roles.

D.

Use options listed on the Actions tab for classes to assign permissions to the administrator roles.

Discussion
Question 9

In order for an assignment profile to be valid, when targeting the population of users at least one of each of following must be selected/populated? Please select all the correct answers that apply.

Options:

A.

Attributes

B.

Value(s)

C.

Curricula

D.

Domain(s)

Discussion
Question 10

An SAP SuccessFactors Learning customer requires an approval process to be completed successfully whenever users add a history record of an item for themselves.

Where can this be configured?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

In System Administration Application Administration User Settings approval when users add to learning history for external learning.

B.

In System Administration ConfigurationGlobal Application Settings Electronic Signatures SettingsCompletion Status Additional Approval Process ID

C.

In System Administration Application Administration User Settings User Adding History Record Approval Process Settings Require approval when users add to learning history for internal learning

D.

In System AdministrationConfigurationGlobal Application SettingsElectronic Signatures SettingsExternal Event Additional Approval Process ID

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 11

What do you set when attaching an AlCC-wrappecl content object to an online item with multiple content objects?

Options:

A.

Mark this object complete when launched

B.

Record learning event when all content is complete

C.

Record learning event when content failed

D.

Mastery Score

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

C_THR88_2405