Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR88_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by mali

Page: 4 / 10

SAP C_THR88_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Exam Code: C_THR88_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 141 Q&A's Shared By: mali
Question 16

What system configuration setting do you need to configure when integrating the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Platform with SAP SuccessFactors Learning?

Options:

A.

AUTHENTICATION

B.

CONTENT IMPORT

C.

LEARNER_SECURITY

D.

BizX

Discussion
Question 17

What are the preferred methods to assign a program to just one user?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Assignment Profile

B.

Job Code entity

C.

Manage User Learning Manage Assignments

D.

User entity Programs tab

Discussion
Question 18

Your customer wants to enable employees to create their own accounts in SuccessFactors Learning. Where do administrators define the settings for the mandatory and optional fields display to the employee?

Options:

A.

In Record Configuration

B.

In User-Created Account

C.

In Search Selectors

D.

In System Configuration/LMS_ADMIN

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 19

In order to complete a curriculum, your customer wants employees to have a specific number of training hours from several specific courses. What curriculum requirement type must be used when creating the

curriculum requirement?

Options:

A.

#Hours of Specified Hour Type - Credit Hours

B.

#Hours of Specified Hour Type - Contact Hours

C.

#Hours of Specified Hour Type from a Pool of Items

D.

#ltems from Pool of Items

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10