Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-108 Exam Questions and Answers by quinn

Page: 6 / 9

Nokia 4A0-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Multicast Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-108 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 247 Q&A's Shared By: quinn
Question 24

Which of the following about the use of BGP A-D in a MVPN service is TRUE?

Options:

A.

If the I-PMSI is signaled by BGP A-D, then the S-PMSI must be signaled by BGP A-D.

B.

If the I-PMSI is signaled by PIM, then the S-PMSI must be signaled by BGP A-D.

C.

Customer group membership must be signaled by BGP A-D.

D.

Customer group membership must be signaled by BGP A-D or PIM.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 25

Which of the following about Draft Rosen MVPN is TRUE?

Options:

A.

In Draft Rosen MVPN, each CE maintains a PIM adjacency to its remote CE routers.

B.

In Draft Rosen MVPN, customer multicast group addresses in different VRFs cannot overlap.

C.

Draft Rosen MVPN encapsulates customer multicast traffic in GRE tunnels.

D.

In Draft Rosen MVPN, PE routers exchange customer multicast routing information by MP-BGP.

Discussion
Question 26

Four routers in a domain are configured as BSR candidates. Router A is configured with a BSR priority of 10; Router B is configured with a BSR priority of 100; Router C and Router D are at the default value. Router D has the highest IP address. Which router will be selected as the BSR?

Options:

A.

Router A

B.

Router B

C.

Router C

D.

Router D

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following is NOT an advantage of NG MVPN over Draft Rosen?

Options:

A.

MP-BGP is more scalable than PIM.

B.

Unicast and multicast traffic in the same VPRN service can use the same transport tunnel.

C.

P routers in the core do not need to maintain any PIM group states.

D.

An MPLS tunnel can be used instead of a GRE tunnel.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

4A0-108
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-108 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-108 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99