Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-108 Exam Questions and Answers by alannah

Page: 3 / 9

Nokia 4A0-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Multicast Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-108 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 247 Q&A's Shared By: alannah
Question 12

Which of the following best describes the impact of an RP failure in a PIM ASM network?

Options:

A.

All existing multicast traffic is stopped immediately, as the PIM ASM network must have an RP to transmit the multicast traffic.

B.

The multicast traffic will be impacted, but not immediately, as multicast routers will not discover the RP failure until the keep alive timer expires.

C.

No impact at all, as an RP is not required in a PIM ASM network.

D.

The traffic is not impacted if the multicast traffic flows have already been established, and the traffic flow does not involve the RP in the path.

Discussion
Question 13

In Draft Rosen, a PE router encapsulates customer multicast packets into provider packets. What is the destination IP address of the provider packets sent on the I-PMSI?

Options:

A.

The destination group address of the customer packets.

B.

The multicast group address configured for the I-PMSI.

C.

The system IP address of the receiving PE.

D.

A multicast group address selected from the range of addresses specified in the I-PMSI configuration.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 14

Which of the following describes how customer multicast routing information is distributed in NG MVPN?

Options:

A.

Customer multicast routing information is distributed only with PIM.

B.

Customer multicast routing information is distributed only with MP-BGP.

C.

Customer multicast routing information is distributed with either PIM or MP-BGP.

D.

Customer multicast routing information is distributed with either mLDP or RSVP-TE.

Discussion
Question 15

Does the interface whose address is used as the BSR candidate require PIM enablement?

Options:

A.

Yes, that interface must be PIM-enabled.

B.

No, it is unnecessary to enable PIM on that interface.

C.

If it is a physical interface, that interface should be PIM-enabled, otherwise it is unnecessary.

D.

If the RPF check is using the multicast routing table, that interface should be PIM-enabled, otherwise it is unnecessary.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

4A0-108
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-108 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-108 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99