Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-108 Exam Questions and Answers by zephyr

Page: 7 / 9

Nokia 4A0-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Multicast Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-108 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 247 Q&A's Shared By: zephyr
Question 28

Which of the following are characteristics of the one-to-many model of multicast data delivery? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Receivers are generally unknown by the source.

B.

Receivers are generally known by each other.

C.

It is well suited for applications in which the receivers provide feedback to each other and the source.

D.

There is a single data flow for each group on the source segment.

E.

All devices are potentially capable of generating multicast data.

F.

It is well suited for applications such as video on demand, where each source sends a separate data stream to each of the many different receivers.

Discussion
Question 29

Click the exhibit.

Questions 29

The network administrator of 2001 ;DB8:FEED::/64 wants to embed an RP for the network. The RP's address is 2001:DB8:FEED::7. Which of the following multicast address ranges would suit this purpose? (The exhibit shows the group-to-RP mapping for your reference only.)

Options:

A.

FF7x:730:2001:DBS:FEED::/96 (x is scope)

B.

FF7x:730:2001:DBS:FEED::/80 (x is scope)

C.

FF7x: 740:2001:DB8:FEED::/96 (x is scope)

D.

FF7x:740:2001:DB8:FEED::/80(x is scope)

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following about the S-PMSI is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The S-PMSI enables a PE to transmit packets to all other PEs in the same MVPN.

B.

The S-PMSI must be instantiated by MPLS P2MP P-tunnels.

C.

The S-PMSI is created and signaled by PIM or BGP Auto Discovery.

D.

An S-PMSI can be reused in multiple MVPNs.

Discussion
Question 31

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 31

Which router is this screen capture taken from?

Options:

A.

Any router in the PIM multicast domain

B.

Only from the Candidate-RP

C.

Only from the Candidate-BSR

D.

Only from the elected BSR

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 7 / 9

4A0-108
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-108 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-108 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99