Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-108 Exam Questions and Answers by hiba

Page: 4 / 9

Nokia 4A0-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Multicast Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-108 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 247 Q&A's Shared By: hiba
Question 16

Click the exhibit.

Questions 16

Which of the following describes the router that produced the output shown in the exhibit?

Options:

A.

The router is the first hop router from the source.

B.

The router is the RP.

C.

The router is one router upstream on the Shared Path Tree from the diverging router.

D.

The router is the last hop router from the source.

Discussion
Question 17

What are the first two actions a router performs after PIM is enabled?

Options:

A.

BSR election followed by DR election.

B.

DR election followed by PIM Hello messages.

C.

DR election followed by BSR election.

D.

BSR election followed by PIM Hello messages.

E.

PIM Hello messages followed by BSR election.

F.

PIM Hello messages followed by DR election.

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following conditions triggers the S-PMSI construction in Draft Rosen?

Options:

A.

If multicast data exceeds the threshold set on the ingress PE, the S-PMSI is constructed.

B.

If multicast data exceeds the threshold set on the egress PE, the S-PMSI is constructed.

C.

If the number of interested receivers exceeds the threshold set on the egress PE, the S-PMSI is constructed.

D.

If the number of interested receivers exceeds the threshold set on the ingress PE, the S-PMSI is constructed.

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Question 19

What is the range of IPv4 multicast addresses allocated for SSM?

Options:

A.

239.0.0.0/8

B.

233.x.y.0/24

C.

224.0.0.0/24

D.

232.0.0.0/8

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

4A0-108