Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Nokia Updated 4A0-108 Exam Questions and Answers by kylo

Page: 5 / 9

Nokia 4A0-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nokia Multicast Protocols
Exam Code: 4A0-108 Dumps
Vendor: Nokia Certification: SRC Certification
Questions: 247 Q&A's Shared By: kylo
Question 20

Click the exhibit.

Questions 20

The switch is not IGMP-snooping/proxy capable. What happens when Host 2 issues an IGMP report to join a group?

Options:

A.

Both Router A and Router B get this IGMP report; Router B propagates a PIM join toward the core network.

B.

Both Router A and Router B get this IGMP report, and both propagate a PIM join toward the core network.

C.

Only Router A gets this IGMP report and propagates a PIM join toward the core network.

D.

Only Router A gets this IGMP report, but no further action is taken, as Router A is not the PIM DR.

Discussion
Question 21

What is the OUI field of the MAC address for IPv4 multicast addresses?

Options:

A.

00-01-5e

B.

00-01-5f

C.

01-00-5e

D.

01-00-5f

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 22

Click the exhibit.

Questions 22

Based on the display, which of the following regarding MVPN 100 is TRUE?

Options:

A.

BGP is used to signal customer multicast routing information, while PIM is used to discover PEs.

B.

PIM is used to signal customer multicast routing information, while BGP is used to discover PEs.

C.

BGP is used to signal customer multicast routing information and discover PEs.

D.

PIM is used to signal customer multicast routing information and discover PEs.

Discussion
Question 23

An IGMP version 3 receiver signals EXCLUDE mode report with an empty EXCLUDE list. What does this indicate?

Options:

A.

This is the initial join message; a list of sources to exclude will follow.

B.

The receiver is willing to receive traffic from any source.

C.

The receiver has received the query, but it does not wish to join any group.

D.

The receiver is leaving the group.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

4A0-108
PDF

$35  $99.99

4A0-108 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

4A0-108 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99