Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-163 Exam Questions and Answers by indigo

Page: 2 / 17

Netapp NS0-163 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator ONTAP Professional
Exam Code: NS0-163 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Netapp Certification
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: indigo
Question 8

Which two Interfaces can an administrator use to disable unused Ethernet ports on an ONTAP cluster? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

System Manager

B.

Active IQ Unified Manager

C.

Command line Interface

D.

Active IQ Conflg Advisor

Discussion
Question 9

For a configuration change to be effective when using the OSSV configurator, the OSSV service must be restarted.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 10

When cabling a standard storage appliance for SyncMirror. disk pool 1 volumes must be cabled to Fibre Channel adapter(s) located in what range of slots on the FAS960 appliance?

Options:

A.

Slots 2 throii&h 5

B.

Slots 3 throuah 11

C.

Slots 3 throuah 8

D.

Slots S throuah 11

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 11

Which option of the snap restore command allows you to specify a different directory, as long as the directory already exists?

Options:

A.

snap restore -r

B.

snap restore -d

C.

snap restore -s

D.

snap restore -c

Discussion
Page: 2 / 17

NS0-163