Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-163 Exam Questions and Answers by adelaide

Page: 9 / 17

Netapp NS0-163 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator ONTAP Professional
Exam Code: NS0-163 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Netapp Certification
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: adelaide
Question 36

Which MetroCluster configuration procedure is recommended for re-establishing a mirrored volume that was in a level-0 re synchronization state when it failed?

Options:

A.

Rejoin the two volumes.

B.

Re-create the synchronous mirror

C.

Turn on power to the cluster node at the disaster site.

D.

Determine which volumes are at the remote and disaster sites.

Discussion
Question 37

Which three of the following configurations would increase data transfer rates for traditional volume SnapMirror?

Options:

A.

The destination and source contain disks of the same size.

B.

The destination and source contain RAID groups of the same size.

C.

The destination and source storage appliances are no further than 30 meters apart.

D.

The destination and source contain the same number of RAID groups.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 38

When Data ONTAP creates a weekly, nightly, or hourly snapshot, the value of n (as shown by the UNIX Is command) is adjusted for all the weekly, nightly, or hourly snapshots. The higher the value of n. the_________the snapshot.

Options:

A.

newer

B.

older

C.

more important

D.

least important

Discussion
Question 39

Which one of the following statements does not apply to the SnapMirror visibility-interval variable?

Options:

A.

This variable controls the view of the data on the destination system

B.

By setting a value, you specify the amount of time before an automatic snapshot is created on the source volume that is synchronously mirrored

C.

The default interval value is 5 minutes

D.

The smallest interval value supported is 30 seconds

Discussion
Page: 9 / 17

NS0-163
PDF

$40  $99.99

NS0-163 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NS0-163 PDF + Testing Engine