Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-163 Exam Questions and Answers by dalton

Page: 3 / 17

Netapp NS0-163 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator ONTAP Professional
Exam Code: NS0-163 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Netapp Certification
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: dalton
Question 12

Which two tools can be used to actively monitor ONTAP cluster performance? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Cloud Sync

B.

Active IQ Unified Manager

C.

Cloud Insights

D.

Active IQ OneCollect

Discussion
Question 13

An administrator Is troubleshooting failover to an ONTAP SVM-DR destination cluster. The failover test works but stops replication. The administrator has a requirement to keep SnapMirror replication running while performing the failover test.

What ONTAP feature will accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

SnapRestore

B.

FlexClone

C.

SM-BC

D.

SMS

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 14

One week ago you performed a single file SnapRestore from a snapshot other than the most recent. You now notice that the storage appliance is now taking longer to perform snapshot deletions. Which one of the following reasons is the most likely cause of this problem?

Options:

A.

Snapshots that existed after the one used for the single file SnapRestore need to be manually deleted.

B.

The SnapRestore schedule changed from weekly to hourly.

C.

All of the snapshots created after you did the single file SnapRestore were deleted, and reserved inodesfrom the snapshots still exist.

D.

Before a snapshot can be deleted, the active maps across all snapshots need to be checked for active blocks related to the file you restored.

Discussion
Question 15

Which command displays the disk ownership for both CPU modules in a FAS270C appliance?

Options:

A.

disk show-v

B.

disk display-r

C.

disk own -s

D.

vol status –r

Discussion
Page: 3 / 17

NS0-163