Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-163 Exam Questions and Answers by tony

Page: 13 / 17

Netapp NS0-163 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator ONTAP Professional
Exam Code: NS0-163 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Netapp Certification
Questions: 243 Q&A's Shared By: tony
Question 52

The snapvault snap create volume snapname command can be executed on the__________.

Options:

A.

secondary system only

B.

primary system only

C.

secondary or primary appliance systems

D.

open systems

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 53

Which two supported methods would you use to restore data from a SnapVaultfor NetBackup Volume?

Options:

A.

Use the NetBackup Administration Console

B.

Use drag-and-drop technologies

C.

Use the snapvault restore Data ONTAP command

D.

Use the SnapRestore Data ONTAP service

Discussion
Question 54

When you are setting up SnapMirror, which one of the following is not a replication pre-requisite?

Options:

A.

SnapMirror must be licensed for each storage appliance.

B.

The source volume must be offline.

C.

If you are replicating a volume, you must create a restricted volume to be used as the SnapMirror destination volume.

D.

The capacity of the SnapMirror destination must be greater than or equal to the capacity of the source.

Discussion
Question 55

An administrator wants to scale out storage performance for real time read-intensive workloads across multiple controllers.

Which two NetApp ONTAP features accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

FlexCache

B.

FlexGroup

C.

FlexVol

D.

FlexClone

Discussion
Page: 13 / 17

NS0-163