Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-500 Exam Questions and Answers by henrietta

Page: 11 / 11

Microsoft MB-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
Exam Code: MB-500 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: henrietta
Question 44

You need to add new fields to the table for the Inventory Status form to represent the product name and batch ID.

What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Drag the EcoResProductName and inventBatchiD extended data types (EDTs) from the Application Object Tree (AOT) to the table. Rename the fields appropriately,

B.

Right-click the newly created table and add two new base enumerations to the table. Rename the new enumerations Product Name and Batch ID respectively.

C.

Right-click the newly created table. Add two new string fields to the table. Rename one string field to Product Name and rename the other to Batch ID. Change the property of the fields to the appropriate EDTs.

D.

Right-click the newly created table in the designer Add a string field named Product Name to the table. Add an enumeration named Batch ID to the table.

Discussion
Question 45

You need to map the target data fields in the Data management workspace for the custom data entity.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 45

Options:

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 46

You need to resolve the issue for UserB.

Which framework should you use?

Options:

A.

SysExtension

B.

SysOperationSandBox

C.

SysOperation

D.

RunBaseBatch

Discussion
Question 47

You need to create the new approval workflow for purchase orders.

What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 47

Options:

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11

MB-500
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-500 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99