Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-500 Exam Questions and Answers by montague

Page: 2 / 11

Microsoft MB-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
Exam Code: MB-500 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: montague
Question 8

You need to implement the reporting requirements for the Vendor exclusion list.

Which options you should use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

You need to implement the payroll application data process.

Which two objects should you create? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

Options:

A.

a data contract class that uses the DataContractAttribute attribute

B.

a service class that has a public method which accepts a single parameter for a contract

C.

a class that extends SysOperationServiceBase

D.

an UIBuilder class that extends SysOperationAutomaticUIBuilder

Discussion
Question 10

You need to implement the migration requirements.

Which two options can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

Options:

A.

a data entity and a Data management import job

B.

a data entity and Entity store

C.

a data entity and bring your own database (BYOD)

D.

a public data entity and the Excel add-in

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 11

You need to develop, test, and deploy the Vendor Exclusion list solution.

What should you create? To answer, drag the appropriate objects to the correct actions. Each element may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

MB-500
PDF

$44  $109.99

MB-500 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MB-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99