Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-500 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 4 / 8

Microsoft MB-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
Exam Code: MB-500 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Questions: 251 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 16

You need to configure security for the Vendor Exclusion List report.

What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Create a new privilege, add a reference to an output menu item, and then add the new privilege to a role.

B.

Create a new security policy and add an output menu item. Add the new security policy to duty extension

and then to a role extension.

C.

Create a new privilege extension and add an output menu item. Add the privilege to a duty extension and

then to a role extension.

D.

Create a new privilege and assign it to an output menu item. Add the new privilege to a duty extension and

then add the duty extension to a role.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 17

You need to implement the payroll application data process.

Which two objects should you create? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

Options:

A.

a data contract class that uses the DataContractAttribute attribute

B.

a service class that has a public method which accepts a single parameter for a contract

C.

a class that extends SysOperationServiceBase

D.

an UIBuilder class that extends SysOperationAutomaticUIBuilder

Discussion
Question 18

You need to deploy the web portal integration solution.

Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

You need to implement the integration for the Vendor Exclusion List form.

What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

MB-500
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-500 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99