Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-500 Exam Questions and Answers by myla-rose

Page: 7 / 8

Microsoft MB-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
Exam Code: MB-500 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Questions: 251 Q&A's Shared By: myla-rose
Question 28

You need to investigate the Vendor exclusion list issue.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Navigate to the General tab, select Record Info, and then select Show all fields.

B.

Navigate to the Options tab, select Record Info, and then select Show all fields.

C.

Navigate to the Options tab and select Database log.

D.

Navigate to the Page options tab, select Record Info, and then select Show all fields.

Discussion
Question 29

You are adding a new field to the SalesTable form.

You must use an extension to add a status field onto the form.

You need to create the extension in the Application Object Tree (AOT) and add the extension to the demo Extensions model.

Solution: Navigate to the user interface forms node for the SalesTable form and modify the form.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 30

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

A company is automating manual processes in the Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps. The company has the following batch groups and priorities configured:

Questions 30

The batch processes run during the following times of day:

Questions 30

The company requires a process that meets the following requirements:

• Runs every weekday.

• Runs outside of work hours.

• Runs with at least a high priority.

You need to automate the manual process.

Solution: Create a batch job to have an active period of AFTERHOURS and a recurrence of Daily. Select the Every Weekday setting, and set the batch job to run as part of BATCHGROUP2.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 31

You need to design the new data entity for the purchase order inquiries records.

Which values should you set on the data entity properties? To answer, move the appropriate values to the correct data entity properties. You may use each value once, more than once, or not at all- You may need to move the split bar between panes or scroll to view content

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 7 / 8

MB-500
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-500 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99