Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-500 Exam Questions and Answers by alexia

Page: 8 / 8

Microsoft MB-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
Exam Code: MB-500 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Questions: 251 Q&A's Shared By: alexia
Question 32

You must merge the code change that you performed and which was tested by QA to the production environment.

You need to merge a specific changeset.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 32

Options:

Discussion
Question 33

You need to resolve the issue for UserB.

Which framework should you use?

Options:

A.

SysExtension

B.

SysOperationSandBox

C.

SysOperation

D.

RunBaseBatch

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 34

You need to create the new approval workflow for purchase orders.

What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

MB-500
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-500 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99