Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Google-Workspace-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by dawid

Page: 4 / 14

Google Google-Workspace-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Google Workspace Administrator
Exam Code: Google-Workspace-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Workspace Administrator
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: dawid
Question 16

As a Workspace Administrator, you want to keep an inventory of the computers and mobile devices your company owns in order to track details such as device type and who the device is assigned to. How should you add the devices to the company-owned inventory?

Options:

A.

Download the company owned inventory template CSV file from the admin panel, enter the serial number of the devices, and upload it back to the company owned inventory in the admin panel.

B.

Download the company owned inventory template CSV file from the admin panel, enter the Device OS, serial number and upload it back to the company owned inventory in the admin panel.

C.

Download the company owned inventory template CSV file from the admin panel, enter the asset tag of the devices, and upload it back to the company owned inventory in the admin panel.

D.

Download the company owned inventory template CSV file from the admin panel, enter the Device OS, asset tag and upload it back to the company owned inventory in the admin panel.

Discussion
Question 17

Your company works regularly with a partner. Your employees regularly send emails to your partner's employees. You want to ensure that the Partner contact information available to your employees will allow them to easily select Partner names and reduce sending errors.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Educate users on creating personal contacts for the Partner Employees.

B.

Add a secondary domain for the Partner Company and create user entries for each Partner user.

C.

Create shared contacts in the Directory using the Directory API.

D.

Create shared contacts in the Directory using the Domain Shared Contacts API.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 18

Your organization has a group of users who interact with sensitive information and their accounts contain valuable files You need to protect these users from targeted online attacks What should you do?

Options:

A.

Enable 2-Step Verification for those users and recommend they use Google Authenticator

B.

Enable 2-Step Verification for those users and recommend they use SMS codes

C.

Disable password recovery for end users

D.

Enroll all accounts for those users in the Advanced Protection Program

Discussion
Question 19

Your organization has a new security requirement around data exfiltration on iOS devices. You have a requirement to prevent users from copying content from a Google app (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides) in their work account to a Google app in their personal account or a third-party app. What steps should you take from the admin panel to prevent users from copying data from work to non-work apps on iOS devices?

Options:

A.

Navigate to “Data Protection” setting in Google Admin Console's Device management section and disable the “Allow users to copy data to personal apps” checkbox.

B.

Disable “Open Docs in Unmanaged Apps” setting in Google Admin Console’s Device management section.

C.

Navigate to Devices > Mobile and endpoints > Universal Settings > General and turn on Basic Mobile Management.

D.

Clear the “Allow items created with managed apps to open in unmanaged apps” checkbox.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 14

Google-Workspace-Administrator
PDF

$40  $99.99

Google-Workspace-Administrator Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Google-Workspace-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99