Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Google-Workspace-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by rosemary

Page: 5 / 14

Google Google-Workspace-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Google Workspace Administrator
Exam Code: Google-Workspace-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Workspace Administrator
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: rosemary
Question 20

The credentials of several individuals within your organization have recently been stolen. Using the Google Workspace login logs, you have determined that in several cases, the stolen credentials have been used in countries other than the ones your organization works in. What else can you do to increase your organization's defense-in-depth strategy?

Options:

A.

Implement an IP block on the malicious user's IPs under Security Settings in the Admin Console.

B.

Use Context-Aware Access to deny access to Google services from geo locations other than the ones your organization operates in.

C.

Enforce higher complexity passwords by rolling it out to the affected users.

D.

Use Mobile device management geo-fencing to prevent malicious actors from using these stolen credentials.

Discussion
Question 21

User A is a Basic License holder. User B is a Business License holder. These two users, along with many additional users, are in the same organizational unit at the same company. When User A attempts to access Drive, they receive the following error: “We are sorry, but you do not have access to Google Docs Editors. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access.” User B is not presented with the same error and accesses the service without issues.

How do you provide access to Drive for User A?

Options:

A.

Select User A in the Directory, and under the Apps section, check whether Drive and Docs is disabled. If so, enable it in the User record.

B.

In Apps > Google Workspace > Drive and Docs, select the organizational unit the users are in and enable Drive for the organizational unit.

C.

In Apps > Google Workspace, determine the Group that has Drive and Docs enabled as a service. Add User A to this group.

D.

Select User A in the Directory, and under the Licenses section, change their license from Basic to Business to add the Drive and Docs service.

Discussion
Question 22

An employee at your organization is having trouble playing a video stored in Google Drive that is embedded in their Google Slides presentation You need to collect the necessary details to troubleshoot the issue What should you do?

Options:

A.

Confirm that the source video is in a supported format and resolution and that the user has permission to play the video Have a screen share session to confirm the behavior

B.

Instruct the employee to give you edit access to the presentation to review the revision history See if the error message changes when you delete and add the slides back

C.

Check the Google Drive audit logs for any error entries on the Slides presentation Check the help center for the appropriate error message

D.

Create a copy of the presentation to see if you can replicate the problem, and document any errors you see

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 23

A recent legal investigation requires all emails and Google Drive documents from a specific user to be retrieved. As the administrator, how can you fulfill the legal team's request?

Options:

A.

Use Security Investigation Tool to Search Google Drive events for all of the user's documents, and use Google Admin > Reports > Email Log Search to find their emails.

B.

Search Google Drive for all of the user’s documents, and ask them to forward all of their emails.

C.

Use the Gmail API and Google Drive API to automatically collect and export data.

D.

Utilize Google Vault to hold, search, and export data of interest.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 14

Google-Workspace-Administrator
PDF

$40  $99.99

Google-Workspace-Administrator Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Google-Workspace-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99