Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Google-Workspace-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by creed

Page: 6 / 14

Google Google-Workspace-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Google Workspace Administrator
Exam Code: Google-Workspace-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Workspace Administrator
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: creed
Question 24

You have implemented a data loss prevention (DLP) policy for a specific finance organizational unit. You want to apply the same security policy to a shared drive owned by the finance department in the most efficient manner. What should you do?

Options:

A.

In the Admin console sharing settings, select the finance organizational unit and deselect Allow users outside the domain to access files in shared drives

B.

Assign the Shared Drive to the finance organizational unit

C.

Create a new DLP policy for shared drive users

D.

Change the scope of the policy to apply to all in the domain

Discussion
Question 25

Your CISO is concerned about third party applications becoming compromised and exposing Google Workspace data you have made available to them. How could you provide granular insight into what data third party applications are accessing?

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a report using the OAuth Token Audit Activity logs.

B.

Create a report using the Calendar Audit Activity logs.

C.

Create a report using the Drive Audit Activity logs.

D.

Create a reporting using the API Permissions logs for Installed Apps.

Discussion
Question 26

Your organization uses a third-party product to filter mail before it arrives at your Workspace Domain. How should you configure Gmail to ensure that inbound messages are not seen as a spam attack due to the volume of mail being received from this product?

Options:

A.

Add the product's IP addresses as an approved sender.

B.

Allowlist the IP addresses of the third-party filtering product.

C.

Add the product's IP addresses to your organization's SPF record.

D.

List the IP addresses of the product as an Inbound Gateway.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 27

You have configured your Google Workspace account on the scheduled release track to provide additional time to prepare for new product releases and determine how they will impact your users. There are some new

features on the latest roadmap that your director needs you to test as soon as they become generally available without changing the release track for the entire organization.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a new OU and tum on the rapid release track just for this OU.

B.

Create a new Google Group with test users and enable the rapid release track.

C.

Establish a separate Dev environment, and set it to rapid release.

D.

Ask Google for a demo account with beta access to the new features.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 14

Google-Workspace-Administrator
PDF

$40  $99.99

Google-Workspace-Administrator Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Google-Workspace-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99