Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWNA-108 Exam Questions and Answers by idrees

Page: 7 / 8

CWNP CWNA-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
Exam Code: CWNA-108 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNA
Questions: 121 Q&A's Shared By: idrees
Question 28

You are troubleshooting a problem with a new 802.11ax AP. While the AP supports four spatial streams, most clients are only achieving maximum data rates of 150 Mbps. What is the likely cause?

Options:

A.

The clients are 802.11n devices

B.

The clients are only two stream 802.11ax clients

C.

Contention caused by an overlapping BSS

D.

Non-Wi-Fi interference in the channel

Discussion
Question 29

What 802.11 network configuration would result in multiple stations broadcasting Beacon frames with the same BSSID but with different source addresses?

Options:

A.

Multiple APs have been loaded with the same configuration from an image file.

B.

A single AP supports multiple BSSs with different SSIDs.

C.

An IBSS is used instead of a BSS.

D.

An SCA network is in use.

Discussion
Question 30

What primary metric of scanning can stations use to select the best AP for connectivity to the desired BSS?

Options:

A.

Signal strength of AP beacons received.

B.

PING latency when testing against an Internet server.

C.

Throughput speed in Mbps.

D.

FCS errors in frames transmitted to and from the AP.

Discussion
Question 31

What statement is true concerning the use of Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) modulation method in IEEE 802.11 WLANs?

Options:

A.

OFDM implements BPSK modulation to allow for data rates up to 7 Gbps.

B.

OFDM was first introduced in 802.11a and is used by the ERP, HT and VHT PHYs as well.

C.

OFDM modulation is used only in 5 GHz 802.11 transmissions.

D.

OFDM was used by Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) PHY devices.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 7 / 8

CWNA-108
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWNA-108 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWNA-108 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99