Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWNA-108 Exam Questions and Answers by sabrina

Page: 3 / 8

CWNP CWNA-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
Exam Code: CWNA-108 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNA
Questions: 121 Q&A's Shared By: sabrina
Question 12

What statement about 802.11 WLAN bridges is true?

Options:

A.

WLAN bridges only work in the 2.4 GHz frequency band and they support only SISO communications

B.

WLAN bridges must use a channel with acceptable SNR at both transceivers to maintain the desired data rate bi-directionally

C.

WLAN bridges may support MIMO communications, but only if used in the 5 GHz frequency band

D.

WLAN bridges must be implemented such that no interference occurs on the channel anywhere between the two endpoints used to establish the bridge

Discussion
Question 13

What 802.11 PHY uses available space in very low frequency ranges that is not in use at the time by broadcast video signals?

Options:

A.

DMG

B.

SIG

C.

DSSS

D.

TVHT

Discussion
Question 14

An RF signal sometimes bends as it passes through a material rather than around an obstacle. What is the RF behavior that this statement best describes?

Options:

A.

Diffraction

B.

Refraction

C.

Scattering

D.

Reflection

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 15

What factors will have the most significant impact on the amount of wireless bandwidth available to each station within a BSS? (Choose 2)

Options:

A.

The number of clientstations associated to the BSS

B.

The power management settings in the access point’s beacons

C.

The presence of co-located (10m away) access points on non-overlapping channels

D.

The layer 3 protocol used by each station to transmit data over the wireless link

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

CWNA-108
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWNA-108 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWNA-108 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99