Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWNA-108 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 4 / 8

CWNP CWNA-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
Exam Code: CWNA-108 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNA
Questions: 121 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 16

When considering data rates available in HT and VHT PHY devices, in addition to the modulation, coding, channel width, and spatial streams, what impacts the data rate according to the MCS tables?

Options:

A.

Frequency band in use

B.

client drivers

C.

guard interval

D.

Antenna Height

Discussion
Question 17

When using a spectrum to look for non Wi-Fi interference sources, you notice significant interference across the entire 2.4 GHz band (not on a few select frequencies) within the desktop area of a users workspace, but the interference disappears quickly after just 2 meters. What is the most likely cause of this interference?

Options:

A.

USB 3 devices in the user’s work area

B.

Bluetooth devices in the user’s work area

C.

Excess RF energy from a nearby AP

D.

Unintentional radiation from the PC power supply

Discussion
Question 18

What statement about 802.3, Clause 33 Power over Ethernet is true?

Options:

A.

When using CAT5 cabling, you increase the maximum draw available to the PD over that available with CAT6.

B.

Only endpoint PSEs are supported.

C.

Only midspan PSEs are supported.

D.

The lowest voltage drop is achieved when using CAT6 cable instead of Cat5 or CAT5e.

Discussion
Question 19

Which unit of measurement, as formally defined, is an absolute unit that is used to quantify received signal power levels on a logarithmic scale?

Options:

A.

SNI

B.

VSWR

C.

dBm

D.

dBi

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 4 / 8

CWNA-108
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWNA-108 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWNA-108 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99