Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWNA-108 Exam Questions and Answers by emrys

Page: 8 / 8

CWNP CWNA-108 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
Exam Code: CWNA-108 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNA
Questions: 121 Q&A's Shared By: emrys
Question 32

A non-802.11 device is suspected of causing interference on the WLAN. You are not certain of the location or type of device. What is the best solution for locating this non-802.11 device?

Options:

A.

Access point spectrum analyzer

B.

Laptop-based spectrum analyzer with an omni-directional antenna

C.

Laptop-based spectrum analyzer with an omni-directional antenna

D.

Laptop-based spectrum analyzer with a directional antenna

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 33

You manage a WLAN with 100 802.11ac access points. All access points are configured to use 80 MHz channels. In a particular BSS, only 40 MHz communications are seen. What is the likely cause of this behavior?

Options:

A.

All clients implement single spatial stream radios

B.

The clients are all 802.11n STAs or lower

C.

The AP is improperly configured to use only 40 MHz of the 80 MHz allocated bandwidth

D.

The short guard interval is also enabled

Discussion
Question 34

What cipher suite is specified by the 802.11-2016 standard and is not deprecated?

Options:

A.

Wired Equivalent Privacy

B.

Temporal Key Integrity Protocol

C.

Counter Mode with CBC-MAC Protocol

D.

Extensible Authentication Protocol

Discussion
Question 35

As an RF wave propagates through space, the wave front experiences natural expansion that reduces its signal strength in an area. What describes the rate at which this expansion happens?

Options:

A.

Fresnel zone thinning

B.

Ohm's law

C.

Inverse square law

D.

MU-MIMO

Discussion
Page: 8 / 8

CWNA-108