Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWNA-109 Exam Questions and Answers by amelia-rose

Page: 4 / 8

CWNP CWNA-109 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
Exam Code: CWNA-109 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNA Certification
Questions: 122 Q&A's Shared By: amelia-rose
Question 16

Option 43 must be configured to allow access points to locate controllers. In what network service should this option be configured?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

LDAP

C.

DHCP

D.

RADIUS

Discussion
Question 17

What primary metric of scanning can stations use to select the best AP for connectivity to the desired BSS?

Options:

A.

Signal strength of AP beacons received.

B.

PING latency when testing against an Internet server.

C.

Throughput speed in Mbps.

D.

FCS errors in frames transmitted to and from the AP.

Discussion
Question 18

A client complains of low data rates on his computer. When you evaluate the situation, you see that the signal strength is -84 dBm and the noise floor is -96 dBm. The client is an 802.11ac client and connects to an 802.11ac AP. Both the client and AP are 2x2:2 devices. What is the likely cause of the low data rate issue?

Options:

A.

Weak signal strength

B.

CAT5e cabling run to the AP

C.

Too few spatial streams

D.

Lack of support for 802.11n

Discussion
Question 19

802. 11ax (HE) introduces Resource Units that can be used to allow communications with multiple devices at the same time, on the same channel, in the same BSS. What feature of 802.1 lax provides this functionality?

Options:

A.

6 GHz support

B.

TWT

C.

Wi-Fi-LTE

D.

OFDMA

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 4 / 8

CWNA-109
PDF

$40  $99.99

CWNA-109 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CWNA-109 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99